Akhilesh Yadav is one of young politician of India. He serving as the Member of Parliament from Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh in the 17th Lok Sabha. Akhilesh is the dynamic young president of the Samajwadi Party and former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. He served as the 20th Cheif Minister of Uttar Pradesh for five year, from 2012 to 2017. Here is some information about him.
Akhilesh Yadav Bio-Data
|Name||:||Akhilesh Mulayamsingh Yadav|
|Born||:||1 July 1973|
|Political Party||:||Samajwadi Party|
|Birthplace||:||Saifai, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||:||Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||:||St. Mary’s School, Etawah & Dholpur Military School, Dholpur, Rajasthan|
|College||:||Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore, Karnataka & University of Sydney, Australia|
|Education||:||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Environmental Engineering & Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering|
|Children||:||3 (2 Daughter, 1 Son)|
Details About Akhilesh Yadav
Akhilesh was born on 1 July 1973 in Saifai, the village of Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh. He was born in Yadav family. His mother name is Malti devi and father name is Mulayam Singh Yadav. When he was born, Malti devi suffered complication to give him birth. That situation pur her in vegetative state and she died in year 2003. He was grown up mostly with his paternal grandparents. Akhilesh completed basic school education in his villege Saifai and then went to Etawah for further study. He completed his higher education from Militry School, Dholpur, Rajasthan. After that he moved to Mysore (Karnataka) to get the bachelor degree in Civil Environmental Engineering. He completed this degree from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore. Then he went to Australia for get the master degree and he completed master degree in Environmental Engineering from University of Sydney. During the studies at the Australia, Akhilesh became quite passionate about music and used to listen songs by Guns N’ Roses, Bryan Adams and Metallica.
In his personal life Akhilesh married with Dimple Yadav on 24 November, 1999 and couple blessed with two daughter Aditi and Tina, and one Son Arjun.
Beside political life, Akhilesh loves sports very much. He often plays cricket and football. Akhilesh is one of the expert socialist and give long and breadth speech about various social issues. He is one of the ardent follower of Ram Manohar Lohia (Great Socialist of India).
Political Journey of Akhilesh Yadav
- In 2000, Akhilesh Yadav was elected for the first time as a member of the 13th Lok Sabha from Kannauj (The city of perfume). At that time he was only 27 years old. After that, he won the Lok Sabha elections for the next two terms.
- Akhilesh has held membership in Civil Supplies, Food and Public Distribution Committee.
- From the year 2000 to 2001, Akhilesh served as a member of the Committee on Ethics.
- From the year 2002 to 2004, He was a member of the Committee on Environment & Forests and also of the Committee on Science & Technologies.
- In the year 2004, he was re-elected as a member of the 14th Lok Sabha for a second term.
- From the year 2004 to 2009, Akhilesh held membership in Committee on Urban Development, Committee on Estimates, Committee on Provision of Computers to various departments.
- In the year 2009, He became member of the 15th Lok Sabha; he won a third consecutive term.
- From the year 2009 to 2012, Akhilesh served as member of the Committee on Environment & Forests, Committee on Science & Technology and the JPC on the 2G spectrum scam.
- On the 10th March 2012, He was appointed as the leader of the Samajwadi Legislative Party in Uttar Pradesh.
- On the 15th March 2012, at the age of only 38 years, Akhilesh Yadav became the youngest Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the 2nd May 2012, Akhilesh resigned as member of the 15th Lok Sabha because of to become Member of Legislative Council in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the year 2017 in Assembly election Samajwadi Party and Congress won only 55 seat and defeated by the BJP. Finally Akhilesh Yadav submitted his regignation to the State Governer Ram Naik.
Net worth of Akhilesh Yadav (Approx.): INR 37.78 Crore
- Bank Deposite : INR 8 Crore
- Agriculture Land : Worth INR 8.40 Crore
- Non-Agriculture Land : Worth INR 21.50 Crore
- Commercial Buildings : Worth INR 8 Crore
- Residential Buildings : Worht INR 9.50 Crore